I just had to post this..
Moto-Racing UK are currently offering the Dynojet Power Commander V with 10% off for the 2009 range of bikes until midnight on the 8th April 2009.
The Power Commander V normally has a retail price of £313.38 but is on offer for £282.04!!! 😀
Just click on the logo’s at either the top or bottom of this post to be taken to their website 🙂
Power Commander V Basic Features
- Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear/Speed input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
The models included in the offer are as follows.
2009 Kawasaki ZX6R
2009 Kawasaki ZX10R
2009 Suzuki GSXR600
2009 Suzuki GSXR750
2009 Suzuki GSXR1000
2009 Triumph Daytona 675
2009 Yamaha YZF R6
2009 Yamaha YZF R1
2009 Honda CBR600RR
2009 Honda CBR1000RR