If you are looking for a new textile jacket in time for the hopefully good summer weather then you can’t go far wrong with the Alpinestats Stella Breeze Air-Flo jacket for women. With it’s retro look, clean lines and appealing design it is sure to attract plenty of buyers.
The jacket is designed to keep you cool on those long hot days of summer, if we actually have some of course, and is made of non-water absorbing fabric which means you won’t get wet if caught out in the rain.
The jacket’s features include the following –
- Hard wearing nylon fabric for abrasion resistance
- Non-water absorbing mesh construction
- Multiple stitched seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- Highly ventilated for maximum airflow
- Shaped sport fit specifically designed with a womans curves in mind
- Pre-curved sleeves for maximum rider comfort
- Removble CE protectors in the shoulders and elbows
- Additional compartments for armour on the chest and back areas (not supplied)
- Adjustable tabs on the sleeves and waist to help ensure a perfect fit
- Removable water and wind resistant full-sleeve thermal liner
- Waist zip so you can attach it to leather and textile trousers
It is available in Black, Blue, Red and Silver and the sizes start at XS and go through to XXL
I’ve just had a quick search online for prices and I’ve seen it priced at £139.95 on the Girlsbike2 website