The Teknic Freestyle Jacket is on closeout at New Enough for the absolutely amazing price of
At almost 75% off MSRP, these jackets are an absolute bargain!
The shoulders and elbows of the jacket have built-in heavy-duty “GP” type armour. The armour is comprised of a hard outer shell with softer padding underneath. This type armour is commonly used in racing suits. The lower back and kidneys are protected by an external back protector.
Nearly any rider could make good use of a jacket like this, and at this price, consider these for gifts, passenger gear or back-up gear.
Good grief, the armour system alone is worth the price!
Use the drop down menu on the product page to view the sizes and colours remaining. Most all sizes in five colours remain.
Just click on the photos to be taken to their site for more details.
The jacket features are as follows
- 600D soft touch Cordura® short jacket with 15º forward arm rotation
- Powerskin II™ waterproof/breathable Z liner
- Labyrinth waterproof entry system™
- Exterior Airblade™ shoulder system
- Exterior CE approved elbow armour and kidney belt
- Memory foam chest inserts
- Taffeta interior lining
- Underarm zipper vents, upper chest vents and rear exhaust vent for maximum airflow
- Zip-out polyfil quilted vest liner
- TASC (Teknic® advanced seam construction). Rows of hidden stitching providing maximum seam strength
- YKk® Japanese nylon zippers
- Airmesh-lined collar
- Soft neoprene edge collar
- Reflective 3M™ anthracite piping
- Adjustable arm cinch straps
- Snap adjustment waist belts, cuffs and collar
- 2 large cotton lined pockets with waterproof tri-fold entry
- 1 baseball cap pocket
- 1 interior mesh pocket