May 15, 2009
If you are looking for a new textile jacket in time for the hopefully good summer weather then you can’t go far wrong with the Alpinestats Stella Breeze Air-Flo jacket for women. With it’s retro look, clean lines and appealing design it is sure to attract plenty of buyers.
The jacket is designed to keep you cool on those long hot days of summer, if we actually have some of course, and is made of non-water absorbing fabric which means you won’t get wet if caught out in the rain.
The jacket’s features include the following –
- Hard wearing nylon fabric for abrasion resistance
- Non-water absorbing mesh construction
- Multiple stitched seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- Highly ventilated for maximum airflow
- Shaped sport fit specifically designed with a womans curves in mind
- Pre-curved sleeves for maximum rider comfort
- Removble CE protectors in the shoulders and elbows
- Additional compartments for armour on the chest and back areas (not supplied)
- Adjustable tabs on the sleeves and waist to help ensure a perfect fit
- Removable water and wind resistant full-sleeve thermal liner
- Waist zip so you can attach it to leather and textile trousers
It is available in Black, Blue, Red and Silver and the sizes start at XS and go through to XXL
I’ve just had a quick search online for prices and I’ve seen it priced at £139.95 on the Girlsbike2 website
March 18, 2009
Yep.. Another fantastic bargain from New Enough!
The Alpinestars Black Label T-Magnum Mesh Jacket is on closeout for just an amazing $96
Just click on the photo to be taken right to their site
Read below the info on the jacket
- 600 denier polyester fabric with PU coating for excellent abrasion resistance
- Multiple stitched main-seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- Removable CE-approved shoulder and elbow protectors
- Non-water-absorbing heavy mesh main panels
- Removable water/wind-resistant full sleeve liner
- YKK semi Auto Lock zippers
- Front embroidered nylon twill appliqu© logo
- Rear embroidered reflective appliqu© logo for night time visibility
- Back protector compartment with a foam back pad
March 18, 2009
I literally just got the notification for this through. New Enough are selling this Alpinestars jacket for an amazing $96 on close out. It is available in Blue, Grey, Orange, Red and Yellow in almost all sizes, so if you are looking for a bargain in these tough times they are definitely worth a look.
Click on the photos to be taken directly to the details on their website.
Here are the specs on the Jacket
- Water-resistant 600 denier fabric shell with PU coating for excellent abrasion resistance
- Removable CE-certified shoulder and elbow protectors
- Pre-curved sleeves for riding position comfort
- Non-water-absorbing heavy mesh panels for ventilation
- Removable thermal liner
- Soft microfiber collar for added comfort
- Adjustable waist
- Reflective microinjected logos for night-time visibility
- Back protector compartment with a foam back pad (CE-certified RC back protector available separately
March 5, 2009
If you go into your local Hein Gericke store this weekend and purchase a one or two-piece leather suit*, they will give you a voucher worth a massive 20% of the price which you can spend on ANYTHING in the store!
You could end up with freebies worth up to £160!!
Buy the Alpinestars Octane gear and you will receive a voucher worth £106!
Buy the Arlen Ness Magnesium Suit and your voucher will be worth a wopping £160!
Buy the HG Tricky III Cool Gear and your voucher will be worth £88!
These kind of offers are definitely not to be sneezed at, especially if you are in the market for new leathers anyway
* Offer valid from Friday 6th March 2009 to Sunday 8th March 2009. Offer excludes previously discounted items. No cash alternative available. Offer not valid online or via mail order. Vouchers can be redeemed against any HG stock item.
December 19, 2008
Yes, you have read that correctly.. You can find the Alpinestars Dyno Jacket, on closeout at BikeBandit.com for just $184.95 if you follow this link!!
Alpinestars Dyno Jacket Just $184.95
- Sport/performance road riding jacket with 1.1 mm thick full grainleather used throughout.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- Anatomically designed in a natural riding position.
- New flexible and removable smart protectors included in the elbow and shoulder.
- Zips to leather pant.
- Reflective piping.
- 2 outer and 1 inner pocket.