Here we are with Day 5 from the Carole Nash Show.. Boy the week is really going by fast!!!!
Another quick update.. And just in time for Christmas
Hein Gericke are currently slashing the prices on 1000’s of helmets
Click on this image to see the offer catalogue
I had this through this morning via email. M&P are offering £50 off certain models of crash helmets, just click on the photos to be taken direct to the correct page on M&P’s Website 🙂
Just in time for the start of the new riding season 🙂
M&P are offering the Condor Black Full Face helmet, available in all sizes the current price is down from £219.99 to just £169.99!!
- Super Fibre construction
- Ring shaped strengthening in lower section
- Slim, oval outer shell
- Triple density inner shell
- Delta Duct inlet vent and exhaust vents
- Controlled chin ventilation
- Fully washable interior
- Free Flow System (FFS)
- Reduces draft and wind noise
- Lever Release visor removal system (LRS)
- Aerodynamic recessed visor holder system
- Patented Visor Brow ventilation ducts
- Aerodynamic 2mm Polycarbonate Pinlock® ready visor with De-mist visor lock
- Double D ring fastening system ensures correct strap tension at all times
Also on offer are the Arai Condor Voltage helmets, again with a saving of £50. They are currently priced at £199.99!!
As of 20th February and until the 1st March 2009 you can save up to £80 on the price of the new range of 2008/2009 helmets if you shop at Hein Gericke. And not only are these discounts available instore you can also get them if you buy via mail order or from their online catalogue!
So have a look at the helmets they stock and you can save the following amounts on their listed prices
£100 – £200 = £20 DISCOUNT!
£200 – £400 = £40 DISCOUNT!
£400+ = £80 DISCOUNT!
The discounts are not available on previously discounted items, non stock items nor are they valid with any other offer but never the less they represent a big saving on the price of a new helmet.
So if you are in the market for a new helmet, maybe for the fast approaching riding season, it is definately worth looking either in one of their stores or at their online store