April 3, 2009
New Enough need to move out the remaining stock of the HJC CL-SP Barbwire helmet and so have reduced the price down to an absolute bargain price of just $89! The MSRP for these helmets is $189.99-$194.99, so the reduction in price is outstanding.
So if you are looking to buy a new helmet for the forth-coming season, a back up helmet, or even looking for your first and are on a budget, then you can’t go far wrong with this offer 🙂
Available in 5 colours, New Enough have a good selection of sizes available. As always, just click on the photos to be taken direct to the correct page on New Enough’s Website
HJC CL-SP Barbwire Helmet
- Lightweight Injection-Moulded Polycarbonate
- Composite Shell which meets or exceeds Snell M2005 & DOT standards
- Channelled dual density EPS liner
- Wind tunnel tested aerodynamic shell shape with an extra large eye port opening for greater visibility
- Three shell sizes for a more comfortable fit
- Removable/washable Nylex® interior liner and cheek pads quickly wick moisture away from the skin and eliminate odour causing bacteria
- Easily removable cheek pads for cleaning or custom fitting
- Optional cheek pad sizes to achieve a “custom fit”
- Streamline, wrap around neck roll reduces wind noise
- Padded chin strap design
- Built-in communication system speaker cavity
- Two-stage pivot mechanism compresses the shield into the eye port gasket providing an extremely secure seal
- Improved, no guess work, tool-less shield removal and installation
- Aerodynamic flush mounted fit for reduced turbulence
- Scratch resistant hard coated shield
- Optically superior 3D design
- Rated at 95% UV resistant
- Flow through advanced channelling ventilation system with dual flow-through channels and two high capacity, multi-stage intake vents
- Rear vent helps draw heat and humidity out of helmet
- Anti-fog system with side chin bar mounted vortex vents creating a low-pressure vacuum effect drawing heat and moisture out of the face shield area
- Adjustable chin vent re-directs air upward and across shield interior
February 27, 2009
The Teknic Freestyle Jacket is on closeout at New Enough for the absolutely amazing price of
At almost 75% off MSRP, these jackets are an absolute bargain!
The shoulders and elbows of the jacket have built-in heavy-duty “GP” type armour. The armour is comprised of a hard outer shell with softer padding underneath. This type armour is commonly used in racing suits. The lower back and kidneys are protected by an external back protector.
Nearly any rider could make good use of a jacket like this, and at this price, consider these for gifts, passenger gear or back-up gear.
Good grief, the armour system alone is worth the price!
Use the drop down menu on the product page to view the sizes and colours remaining. Most all sizes in five colours remain.
Just click on the photos to be taken to their site for more details.
The jacket features are as follows
- 600D soft touch Cordura® short jacket with 15º forward arm rotation
- Powerskin II™ waterproof/breathable Z liner
- Labyrinth waterproof entry system™
- Exterior Airblade™ shoulder system
- Exterior CE approved elbow armour and kidney belt
- Memory foam chest inserts
- Underarm zipper vents, upper chest vents and rear exhaust vent for maximum airflow
- Zip-out polyfil quilted vest liner
- TASC (Teknic® advanced seam construction). Rows of hidden stitching providing maximum seam strength
- YKk® Japanese nylon zippers
- Soft neoprene edge collar
- Reflective 3M™ anthracite piping
- Adjustable arm cinch straps
- Snap adjustment waist belts, cuffs and collar
- 2 large cotton lined pockets with waterproof tri-fold entry
January 23, 2009
For example, this Frank Thomas Sprint 2 Aqua jacket has $100 off.
The list price is $199.99 but you can grab it for just $99.99!
Frank Thomas Sprint 2 Aqua Motorcycle Jacket
Features and Benefits
- Sportier, short-waist length
- Hypertec nylon outer shell is abrasion resistant for long-lasting durability and protection
- Aquapore waterproof/breathable membrane provides complete weather protection while allowing internal evaporation for all-conditions comfort
- Full-size 100% polyester liner is removable for maximum temperature flexibility
- Double-zipper storm flap seals out wind and water
- Compression straps on arms have two snaps to prevent the sleeve from rotating in the event of use
- Internal pocket great for cell phone or mp3 player
- Keyring fob with mesh pocket
- CE-approved armor in the shoulders and elbows for superior impact protection
- Quarter zipper to attach jacket to leather or textile pants
- Available in Men’s and Women’s sizes!
- Choice of 5 colours; Black, Grey, Blue, Red and Yellow
And as well as that great offer there are a whole host of others available until 10th March 2009
- ALL Hoodies and Fleece, 30% OFF!
- ALL FIRSTGEAR Heated Apparel, 10% OFF!
- ALL Backpacks Under $80, 20% OFF!
- STREET FX ElectroPods Power Distribution Module, FREE! with purchase of STREET FX ElectroPods LED Complete Motorcycle Kit
- ALL Toys, 40% OFF!
- ALL Back to School Products, 20% OFF! ALL 2009 Calendars, 50% OFF!
Just click on the image below to be taken to their website and see what is on offer for yourself.. Don’t miss out on some great bargains 🙂