May 24, 2009
CLEO 2.0 JACKET
This is one great looking Joe Rocket Textile Jacket for us girls in the summer..
It is available from TopGear Superstore, here in the UK, and is currently on offer at £121.49, reduced from £134.99, with free delivery. Click on the images to be taken to the pages on their website.
I particularly like the black one, with the purple running a very close second, although the purple would be out of the question with my current bike as the colour would clash!! 🙂
I particularly like the design on the sleeve, adding that touch of individuality.
The jacket has a Free-Air poly/mesh outer shell which gives maximum ventilation and has a removable spine pad as well as CE rated armour in the shoulders and elbows. The jacket has a removable waterproof liner, which helps to make a stunning looking jacket a very versatile piece of kit.
- Free-air™ poly/mesh shell
- C.E. rated protectors in shoulders and elbows
- Removable spine pad with pocket for optional C.E. spine protector
- Removable waterproof liner
- Sure Fit™ adjustable waistband
- 8″ zipper for pant attachment
- Reflective stripe
- Available in sizes from XS – XL
April 3, 2009
New Enough need to move out the remaining stock of the HJC CL-SP Barbwire helmet and so have reduced the price down to an absolute bargain price of just $89! The MSRP for these helmets is $189.99-$194.99, so the reduction in price is outstanding.
So if you are looking to buy a new helmet for the forth-coming season, a back up helmet, or even looking for your first and are on a budget, then you can’t go far wrong with this offer 🙂
Available in 5 colours, New Enough have a good selection of sizes available. As always, just click on the photos to be taken direct to the correct page on New Enough’s Website
HJC CL-SP Barbwire Helmet
- Lightweight Injection-Moulded Polycarbonate
- Composite Shell which meets or exceeds Snell M2005 & DOT standards
- Channelled dual density EPS liner
- Wind tunnel tested aerodynamic shell shape with an extra large eye port opening for greater visibility
- Three shell sizes for a more comfortable fit
- Removable/washable Nylex® interior liner and cheek pads quickly wick moisture away from the skin and eliminate odour causing bacteria
- Easily removable cheek pads for cleaning or custom fitting
- Optional cheek pad sizes to achieve a “custom fit”
- Streamline, wrap around neck roll reduces wind noise
- Padded chin strap design
- Built-in communication system speaker cavity
- Two-stage pivot mechanism compresses the shield into the eye port gasket providing an extremely secure seal
- Improved, no guess work, tool-less shield removal and installation
- Aerodynamic flush mounted fit for reduced turbulence
- Scratch resistant hard coated shield
- Optically superior 3D design
- Rated at 95% UV resistant
- Flow through advanced channelling ventilation system with dual flow-through channels and two high capacity, multi-stage intake vents
- Rear vent helps draw heat and humidity out of helmet
- Anti-fog system with side chin bar mounted vortex vents creating a low-pressure vacuum effect drawing heat and moisture out of the face shield area
- Adjustable chin vent re-directs air upward and across shield interior