December 11, 2010
As promised in this post, here is a update on the new Hein Gericke store opening near Oxford on the A40 at the Eynsham roundabout.. It’s open 😀
Here are their contact details,
Hein Gericke Oxford, Eynsham Roundabout, Eynsham, Oxford. OX29 4EN
TEL. 01865 883307
Being located where it is, it has brilliant access and apparently has excellent parking facilities. I shall have to pop down there sometime soon and have a nose round 😀
Here’s an online copy of their latest catalogue, just in case you fancy a nose.. (well, Christmas is just round the corner!!!)
Oh and talking of Christmas, they even do a Christmas Wish List you can print off and give to those closest to you 😀
March 5, 2009
If you go into your local Hein Gericke store this weekend and purchase a one or two-piece leather suit*, they will give you a voucher worth a massive 20% of the price which you can spend on ANYTHING in the store!
You could end up with freebies worth up to £160!!
Buy the Alpinestars Octane gear and you will receive a voucher worth £106!
Buy the Arlen Ness Magnesium Suit and your voucher will be worth a wopping £160!
Buy the HG Tricky III Cool Gear and your voucher will be worth £88!
These kind of offers are definitely not to be sneezed at, especially if you are in the market for new leathers anyway
* Offer valid from Friday 6th March 2009 to Sunday 8th March 2009. Offer excludes previously discounted items. No cash alternative available. Offer not valid online or via mail order. Vouchers can be redeemed against any HG stock item.
February 27, 2009
The Teknic Freestyle Jacket is on closeout at New Enough for the absolutely amazing price of
At almost 75% off MSRP, these jackets are an absolute bargain!
The shoulders and elbows of the jacket have built-in heavy-duty “GP” type armour. The armour is comprised of a hard outer shell with softer padding underneath. This type armour is commonly used in racing suits. The lower back and kidneys are protected by an external back protector.
Nearly any rider could make good use of a jacket like this, and at this price, consider these for gifts, passenger gear or back-up gear.
Good grief, the armour system alone is worth the price!
Use the drop down menu on the product page to view the sizes and colours remaining. Most all sizes in five colours remain.
Just click on the photos to be taken to their site for more details.
The jacket features are as follows
- 600D soft touch Cordura® short jacket with 15º forward arm rotation
- Powerskin II™ waterproof/breathable Z liner
- Labyrinth waterproof entry system™
- Exterior Airblade™ shoulder system
- Exterior CE approved elbow armour and kidney belt
- Memory foam chest inserts
- Underarm zipper vents, upper chest vents and rear exhaust vent for maximum airflow
- Zip-out polyfil quilted vest liner
- TASC (Teknic® advanced seam construction). Rows of hidden stitching providing maximum seam strength
- YKk® Japanese nylon zippers
- Soft neoprene edge collar
- Reflective 3M™ anthracite piping
- Adjustable arm cinch straps
- Snap adjustment waist belts, cuffs and collar
- 2 large cotton lined pockets with waterproof tri-fold entry
February 21, 2009
To help celebrate the launch of their new 2009 catalogue each Hein Gericke store is holding a special open day on Saturday 28th February where you can grab a copy of the new catalogue and possibly a whole lot more!!
There are several £1000 GOLD TICKETS hidden in catalogues around the country and if you are lucky enough to find one you can spend the £1000 on the HG stock item or items of your choice. How cool is that?
If you take your old catalogue along with you and swap it for one of their lovely shiny new ones they will give you a fiver off any purchase over £30 on the day*!!
So if you are in the market for some new kit, pop into their stores and if you are really lucky you may just get it for free with the £1000 voucher!
For a full list of the New Catalogue Launch Promotions check out this link
Catalogue Launch Events
* valid against purchases of £30 and over, cannot be used on previously discounted items or in conjunction with any other offer.
January 23, 2009
For example, this Frank Thomas Sprint 2 Aqua jacket has $100 off.
The list price is $199.99 but you can grab it for just $99.99!
Frank Thomas Sprint 2 Aqua Motorcycle Jacket
Features and Benefits
- Sportier, short-waist length
- Hypertec nylon outer shell is abrasion resistant for long-lasting durability and protection
- Aquapore waterproof/breathable membrane provides complete weather protection while allowing internal evaporation for all-conditions comfort
- Full-size 100% polyester liner is removable for maximum temperature flexibility
- Double-zipper storm flap seals out wind and water
- Compression straps on arms have two snaps to prevent the sleeve from rotating in the event of use
- Internal pocket great for cell phone or mp3 player
- Keyring fob with mesh pocket
- CE-approved armor in the shoulders and elbows for superior impact protection
- Quarter zipper to attach jacket to leather or textile pants
- Available in Men’s and Women’s sizes!
- Choice of 5 colours; Black, Grey, Blue, Red and Yellow
And as well as that great offer there are a whole host of others available until 10th March 2009
- ALL Hoodies and Fleece, 30% OFF!
- ALL FIRSTGEAR Heated Apparel, 10% OFF!
- ALL Backpacks Under $80, 20% OFF!
- STREET FX ElectroPods Power Distribution Module, FREE! with purchase of STREET FX ElectroPods LED Complete Motorcycle Kit
- ALL Toys, 40% OFF!
- ALL Back to School Products, 20% OFF! ALL 2009 Calendars, 50% OFF!
Just click on the image below to be taken to their website and see what is on offer for yourself.. Don’t miss out on some great bargains 🙂