May 24, 2009
CLEO 2.0 JACKET
This is one great looking Joe Rocket Textile Jacket for us girls in the summer..
It is available from TopGear Superstore, here in the UK, and is currently on offer at £121.49, reduced from £134.99, with free delivery. Click on the images to be taken to the pages on their website.
I particularly like the black one, with the purple running a very close second, although the purple would be out of the question with my current bike as the colour would clash!! 🙂
I particularly like the design on the sleeve, adding that touch of individuality.
The jacket has a Free-Air poly/mesh outer shell which gives maximum ventilation and has a removable spine pad as well as CE rated armour in the shoulders and elbows. The jacket has a removable waterproof liner, which helps to make a stunning looking jacket a very versatile piece of kit.
- Free-air™ poly/mesh shell
- C.E. rated protectors in shoulders and elbows
- Removable spine pad with pocket for optional C.E. spine protector
- Removable waterproof liner
- Sure Fit™ adjustable waistband
- 8″ zipper for pant attachment
- Reflective stripe
- Available in sizes from XS – XL
April 3, 2009
New Enough need to move out the remaining stock of the HJC CL-SP Barbwire helmet and so have reduced the price down to an absolute bargain price of just $89! The MSRP for these helmets is $189.99-$194.99, so the reduction in price is outstanding.
So if you are looking to buy a new helmet for the forth-coming season, a back up helmet, or even looking for your first and are on a budget, then you can’t go far wrong with this offer 🙂
Available in 5 colours, New Enough have a good selection of sizes available. As always, just click on the photos to be taken direct to the correct page on New Enough’s Website
HJC CL-SP Barbwire Helmet
- Lightweight Injection-Moulded Polycarbonate
- Composite Shell which meets or exceeds Snell M2005 & DOT standards
- Channelled dual density EPS liner
- Wind tunnel tested aerodynamic shell shape with an extra large eye port opening for greater visibility
- Three shell sizes for a more comfortable fit
- Removable/washable Nylex® interior liner and cheek pads quickly wick moisture away from the skin and eliminate odour causing bacteria
- Easily removable cheek pads for cleaning or custom fitting
- Optional cheek pad sizes to achieve a “custom fit”
- Streamline, wrap around neck roll reduces wind noise
- Padded chin strap design
- Built-in communication system speaker cavity
- Two-stage pivot mechanism compresses the shield into the eye port gasket providing an extremely secure seal
- Improved, no guess work, tool-less shield removal and installation
- Aerodynamic flush mounted fit for reduced turbulence
- Scratch resistant hard coated shield
- Optically superior 3D design
- Rated at 95% UV resistant
- Flow through advanced channelling ventilation system with dual flow-through channels and two high capacity, multi-stage intake vents
- Rear vent helps draw heat and humidity out of helmet
- Anti-fog system with side chin bar mounted vortex vents creating a low-pressure vacuum effect drawing heat and moisture out of the face shield area
- Adjustable chin vent re-directs air upward and across shield interior
March 10, 2009
Busters (UK) are offering a great deal Pirelli Diablo Corsa tyres this week.
You can buy a pair for just £129.99, a massive £70 off the normal retail price!
The offer is for the following pair of tyres
120/70ZR17 & 190/50ZR17
Just click on the photo to be taken to the offers page on Buster’s Website
High performance road tyre for the supersport bikes
Higher traction and corner grip also in wet, given by an innovative and optimized tread pattern
Enhanced bike control, high speed stability and quick warm up thanks to the new silica compound and a new profile.
February 27, 2009
The Teknic Freestyle Jacket is on closeout at New Enough for the absolutely amazing price of
At almost 75% off MSRP, these jackets are an absolute bargain!
The shoulders and elbows of the jacket have built-in heavy-duty “GP” type armour. The armour is comprised of a hard outer shell with softer padding underneath. This type armour is commonly used in racing suits. The lower back and kidneys are protected by an external back protector.
Nearly any rider could make good use of a jacket like this, and at this price, consider these for gifts, passenger gear or back-up gear.
Good grief, the armour system alone is worth the price!
Use the drop down menu on the product page to view the sizes and colours remaining. Most all sizes in five colours remain.
Just click on the photos to be taken to their site for more details.
The jacket features are as follows
- 600D soft touch Cordura® short jacket with 15º forward arm rotation
- Powerskin II™ waterproof/breathable Z liner
- Labyrinth waterproof entry system™
- Exterior Airblade™ shoulder system
- Exterior CE approved elbow armour and kidney belt
- Memory foam chest inserts
- Underarm zipper vents, upper chest vents and rear exhaust vent for maximum airflow
- Zip-out polyfil quilted vest liner
- TASC (Teknic® advanced seam construction). Rows of hidden stitching providing maximum seam strength
- YKk® Japanese nylon zippers
- Soft neoprene edge collar
- Reflective 3M™ anthracite piping
- Adjustable arm cinch straps
- Snap adjustment waist belts, cuffs and collar
- 2 large cotton lined pockets with waterproof tri-fold entry
February 22, 2009
As of 20th February and until the 1st March 2009 you can save up to £80 on the price of the new range of 2008/2009 helmets if you shop at Hein Gericke. And not only are these discounts available instore you can also get them if you buy via mail order or from their online catalogue!
So have a look at the helmets they stock and you can save the following amounts on their listed prices
£100 – £200 = £20 DISCOUNT!
£200 – £400 = £40 DISCOUNT!
£400+ = £80 DISCOUNT!
The discounts are not available on previously discounted items, non stock items nor are they valid with any other offer but never the less they represent a big saving on the price of a new helmet.
So if you are in the market for a new helmet, maybe for the fast approaching riding season, it is definately worth looking either in one of their stores or at their online store