Here is the last video in the series from Motorcycle Live for the 2010 show 😦
I just had to post this..
Moto-Racing UK are currently offering the Dynojet Power Commander V with 10% off for the 2009 range of bikes until midnight on the 8th April 2009.
The Power Commander V normally has a retail price of £313.38 but is on offer for £282.04!!! 😀
Just click on the logo’s at either the top or bottom of this post to be taken to their website 🙂
Power Commander V Basic Features
- Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear/Speed input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
The models included in the offer are as follows.
2009 Kawasaki ZX6R
2009 Kawasaki ZX10R
2009 Suzuki GSXR600
2009 Suzuki GSXR750
2009 Suzuki GSXR1000
2009 Triumph Daytona 675
2009 Yamaha YZF R6
2009 Yamaha YZF R1
2009 Honda CBR600RR
2009 Honda CBR1000RR
Moto-Racing.co.uk are offering 5% off all orders placed between Sunday 1st March and Midnight on the 31st March 2009.
All you have to do is enter the discount code ‘Mad March Sale’ at the checkout on their site and an automatic 5% will be taken off your order.
So if you need parts for any of the following models of bikes, click the image above or below to be taken to their site to check out their prices!
CBR600F / CBR600RR / CBR900RR / CBR1000RR
ZX6R / ZX6RR / ZX9R / ZX10R
GSXR600 / GSXR750 / GSXR1000
YZF R6 / YZF R1
The sort of things they can supply include the following
Bodywork – Replica Decals, Fuel Caps, Screens.
Brakes – Pads, Discs, Lines, Calipers, Master cylinders, Caliper spacer kits, and fittings.
Chains & Sprockets – Cahins, Special race chains, spare chain links, Sprockets, Race sprockets, Sprockets for aftermarket wheels, Blank & custom sprockets, Final drive kits.
Crash Protection – Frame sliders, Engine casings.
Exhausts – Road legal silencers & exhaust systems, Race silencers & exhaust systems.
Filters – Oil filters, Air Filters
Frame & Controls – Rear sets, Pegs & pedals, Clip ons, Race grips, Brake/Clutch levers, Subframes
Fueling & Ignition – Power commanders, Jets kits, Spark plugs
Handling & Suspension – Steering dampers, Rear shocks, Forks & springs
Transmission – Clutches
Lubes & Cleaners – Oils, Engine oils, Suspension oils: General – Brake fluids, Chain lubes, General maintenence products
Pit & Paddock – Paddock stands, Tyre warmers, Equipment & tools
Accessories – Tax disc holders, Tank protectors, Clean & polish, Keyrings, Tyre gauges, Road maps, Clothing, Knee sliders